MyMilesMatter by Shell Rotella® Summer Sweepstakes
You could be one of seventy-six (76) lucky winners to receive a prize! Simply redeem fifty (50) Reward Miles to enter for a chance to win (or enter by mail). Reward Miles can be redeemed for sweepstakes entries as often as you wish during the sweepstakes period. See Official Rules for details.
To be eligible, you must first log in and agree to the Official Rules.
MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® Summer Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS MAY BE REQUIRED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® Summer Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to individuals who are: (i) legal residents of and currently residing within one of the fifty (50) United States of America (or the District of Columbia) ("US") and Canada ("CA"), (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (or the legal age of majority in their state or province of legal residence, whichever is older), and (iii) members of MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA ® (the "Program") at the time of entry. Employees of Pennzoil-Quaker State Company d/b/a SOPUS Products ("Sponsor") and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies, participating advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, prize suppliers, including but not limited to those entities those entities involved in the preparation of materials for, administration and/or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively "Sweepstakes Entities") and their immediate family members (spouse, siblings, children and parents including step-relations) and/or those living in the same household of such employees (whether or not related) are ineligible.
Each Potential Winner is subject to confirmation of eligibility and verification by Sponsor or its authorized representative before any Prize, defined in Section 5, will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable, federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By entering in the Sweepstakes or accepting a Prize, defined in Section 5, all entrants (each an "Entrant"; collectively "Entrants") and the Prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and its authorized representative, which are final and binding in all matters concerning this Sweepstakes. Sponsor may terminate, rescind, or modify the Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without notice. Winning one of the Prizes, defined in Section 5, is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts at 8:00 A.M. Central Time ("CT") on May 3, 2019 and ends at 3:00 P.M. CT on September 30, 2019 ("Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer will be the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes . The Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, or misdirected Entries.
3. HOW TO ENTER: All Entrants must be a member of the Program. Enrollment in the Program is FREE. Enrollment during the Sweepstakes Period as a new member in the Program is allowed. To set up a new member account ("Rewards Account"), you must register online at www.mymilesmatter.com (US) or www.mymilesmatter.ca (CA). While registering, you must enter your first name, last name, email address, password, physical mailing address, a security question and answer, as well as other information such as vehicle type which will allow you to receive communications according to your preferences, should you elect to "opt in" to receive Shell ROTELLA electronic communications. Registration in the Program is considered complete once you accept the terms and conditions of the Program which are posted on www.mymilesmatter.com (US) and www.mymilesmatter.ca (CA). Only the individual named as the primary account holder (the "Member") will accrue reward miles ("Reward Miles") and will be entitled to access Rewards Account information. See "How to Earn Reward Miles" and Program terms and conditions at www.mymilesmatter.com (US) or www.mymilesmatter.ca (CA) for more details. Sponsor cannot guarantee the Program or this Sweepstakes will be available via all wireless carriers. Standard data plan rates may apply. Other charges may also apply. Entrants should check their mobile plan for rates and other details relating to participation in the Sweepstakes via mobile URL.
Members can enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period (each an "Entry"; collectively "Entries"), by either:
i) Online Entry:
Members can redeem some or all of their Reward Miles to enter the Sweepstakes at www.mymilesmatter.com (US) or www.mymilesmatter.ca (CA). Members will receive one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes for each fifty (50) Reward Miles redeemed during the Sweepstakes Period. Members must redeem a minimum of fifty (50) Reward Miles in one transaction to receive an Entry. Entries will not be provided for increments of less than fifty (50) Reward Miles. A Member may redeem Reward Miles for one or more Entries as often as he/she wishes during the Sweepstakes Period, subject to the number of Reward Miles available in his/her Rewards Account. All online Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period; OR
ii) Mail-in Entry:
US residents : legibly hand-print in black or blue ink on a 3" x 5" card your first and last name, email address (required), telephone number (optional), mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code and then mail with first class postage affixed to MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® Summer Sweepstakes, Offer #O1816, P.O. Box 809004, Houston, Texas, US, 77280-9921.
CA residents : legibly hand-print in black or blue ink on a 3" x 5" card your first and last name, email address (required), telephone number (optional), mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), city, province, postal code and then mail with first class postage affixed to MyMilesMatter™ by Shell ROTELLA ® Summer Sweepstakes, Offer #O1816, P.O. Box 26045 Churchill, Mississauga, ON, CA, L5L 5W7.
There is no limit on mail-in Entries, however, only one (1) mail-in Entry per postmarked envelope. All mail-in Entries must be postmarked by September 30, 2019 and received by October 11, 2019.
Entries not legitimately submitted in accordance with these Official Rules, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, are void. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, cheating or fraud, through a sweepstakes club or similar entity, or any other unauthorized methods will void all the Entrant's Entries and Entrant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor suspects that any Entrant has or appears to have submitted mass Entries, or Entries generated by an automated program, bot, script, robotic, macro or use of any other devices is prohibited and will result in disqualification. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Proof of entry submission is not proof of its receipt by Sponsor. Only eligible Entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period or for mail-in Entries, postmarked by September 30, 2019 and received by October 11, 2019, will be eligible for the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant in the Sweepstakes, the Entry will be deemed completed by the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter in the Sweepstakes. The Potential Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned to an email address by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All Entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, incomplete, delayed, stolen, invalid, unintelligible, technically corrupted, garbled or illegible Entries, which will be disqualified, or for any failure to capture Entries, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about October 15, 2019 at or about 3:00 P.M. CT at 6450 Clara Road, Suite 100, Houston, Texas 77041, Sponsor's authorized representative will randomly select one (1) potential Grand Prize winner, twenty-five (25) potential First Prize winners, and fifty (50) potential Second Prize winners, from all eligible Entries submitted and received in accordance with these Official Rules (collectively, "Potential Winner "; each a "Potential Winner").
5. PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES, AND ODDS OF WINNING: The Grand Prize, First Prizes, and Second Prizes are collectively referred to as the "Prizes"; each a "Prize".
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes. The "Grand Prize" consists of a Shell Rotella branded Otterbox Venture 65 Cooler, with the following features (as described by the manufacturer):
1. Tough latches that lock in contents, keep critters out, and drop down out of the way;
2. Anti-slide rubber feet;
3. Includes Dry Storage Tray and Bottle Opener accessories;
4. Includes three slots for custom compartments (Separator sold separately); and
5. Backed by OtterBox Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $449.99 USD / $598.84 CAD (based on the exchange rates posted at the time these Official Rules were published).
First Prizes: No more than twenty-five (25) First Prizes will be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes. Each "First Prize" consists of a Shell Rotella branded Weber Jumbo Joe 18" Portable Grill with the following features (as described by the manufacturer):
1. Plated steel cooking grate;
2. Heavy-gauge steel charcoal grate;
3. Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid;
4. Lid handle with heat shield;
5. Aluminum ash catcher;
6. Tuck-n-carry lid lock; and
7. 19.7"H X 19.7"W X 20.5"D product dimensions with closed lid.
The ARV of the First Prize is $82.24 USD / $109.83 CAD. The ARV of all First Prizes to be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes $2,056.00 USD / $2,745.75 CAD (based on the exchange rates posted at the time these Official Rules were published).
Second Prizes: No more than fifty (50) Second Prizes will be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes. Each "Second Prize" consists of a Shell Rotella branded Weber Two-Piece Premium Tool Set with the following features (as described by the manufacturer):
1. Soft-touch handles offer comfortable, non-slip grip;
2. Tong handles lock for compact storage;
3. Spatula's angled neck reaches over edge of grill keeping your hands and arms away from heat;
4. Set includes spatula and locking tongs.
The ARV of the Second Prize is $36.94 USD / $49.33 CAD. The ARV of all Second Prizes to be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes $1,847.00 USD / $2,466.50 CAD (based on the exchange rates posted at the time these Official Rules were published).
A. The ARV of all Prizes to be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes is $4,352.99 USD / $5,811.09 CAD (based on the exchange rates posted at the time these Official Rules were published).
B. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. An Entrant can increase chances of winning by submitting multiple eligible Entries during the Sweepstakes Period.
D. Each confirmed Prize winner agrees that the Prize is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to the confirmed Prize winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. A Prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. No assignment, transfer, or substitution of a Prize, in whole or in part, is permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize, or a portion thereof, with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value, without liability.
Any depiction of a Prize or any element thereof in promotional and
advertising materials in connection with the Sweepstakes is for
illustrative purposes only and may not be the actual Prize awarded.
6. HOW TO CLAIM THE PRIZE:
On or about October 15, 2019, each Potential Winner will be contacted by
Sponsor or its authorized representative via the email address or phone
number provided on his/her Entry to notify him/her that he/she has been
selected as the Potential Winner and to verify his/her eligibility. Each
Potential Winner will be subject to verification of eligibility and
confirmation of compliance with these Official Rules by Sponsor or its
authorized representatives, whose decisions are final and binding. To be
declared a Prize winner, a Potential Winner must meet all eligibility
requirements and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. A
Potential Winner is not the Prize winner unless and until the Potential
Winner's eligibility has been confirmed and the Potential Winner has been
notified that such verification is complete and any necessary documentation
has been properly submitted to Sponsor or its authorized representative
Subject to verification of eligibility and confirmation of compliance with
these Official Rules, each Prize will be shipped to the confirmed Prize
winner at the mailing address provided by him/her approximately 4 - 6 weeks
after verification is complete.
A Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit or Declaration of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited by law), within a time period specified by Sponsor before being declared the Prize winner and receiving the Prize. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
Each Potential Winner may waive the right to receive the Prize; or must be able to accept the Prize as awarded in its entirety or not at all. If a Potential Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules; or declines to accept the Prize; or if a Potential Winner cannot be reached within ten (10) business days after the first attempt by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) to contact the Potential Winner, the Prize will be forfeited, and the Sponsor may award the Prize to an alternate potential winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible Sweepstakes Entries until a final Prize winner is declared. A Potential Winner may be required to furnish proof of identification and other proof of eligibility under these Official Rules. If a Prize is ignored, returned as unclaimed, or undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential winner in Sponsor's sole discretion. The Sponsor or its authorized representatives shall not be responsible for failed attempts to notify a Potential Winner and no responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor or its authorized representatives for any correspondence returned as undeliverable or any other problems associated with the attempt(s) to notify a Potential Winner.
Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and Sweepstakes
Entities to use the Prize winner's persona, name, biographical information,
opinions, voice, photograph and/or likeness for advertising and promotional
purposes in all media now known or hereinafter developed throughout the
world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, review, notification
or permission, unless prohibited by law.
Canadian Residents only: If a Canadian resident, a Potential Winner must, in addition to all other Sweepstakes requirements, correctly answer, within a limited time period, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared the Prize winner.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/INTERNET: Sponsor AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ARE not responsible for any typographical, human or other error in the printing of Sweepstakes communications and/or collateral advertising materials, administration of the Sweepstakes, processing of entries, SELECTION OF A POTENTIAL WINNER, or in the announcement of A CONFIRMED Prize winner or in any other materials or information associated with the Sweepstakes. IN NO EVENT WILL MORE PRIZES BE AWARDED THAN ARE STATED IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. If, through printing or production error, or for any other reason whatsoever, more prizes are claimed than intended and/or set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the Prize by random drawing from all eligible claimants for the Prize. Only ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE, TWENTY-FIVE (25) FIRST PRIZES, AND FIFTY (50) SECOND PRIZES as set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded. ADDITIONALLY, SPONSOR AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ERRORS RESULTING IN OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATIONS OR TRANSMISSION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATIONS OF SWEEPSTAKES MATERIALS, OR FOR TECHNICAL, NETWORK, TELEPHONE EQUIPMENT, ELECTRONIC, COMPUTER, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, TELEPHONE OR OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, INCOMPATIBILITY, MALFUNCTIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF ANY KIND, OR INACCURATE TRANSMISSIONS OF OR FAILURE TO RECEIVE INFORMATION BY SPONSOR ON ACCOUNT OF TECHNICAL PROBLEMS, LOST OR UNAVAILABLE NETWORK CONNECTIONS, TELEPHONE CONNECTIONS, WIRELESS DEVICE CONNECTIONS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR AT ANY WEBSITE, HUMAN ERROR, OR ANY COMBINATION THEREOF. IF FOR ANY REASON THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY ELEMENT THEREOF, IS NOT CAPABLE OF RUNNING AS PLANNED, INCLUDING INFECTION BY COMPUTER VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, CHEATING, FRAUD, TECHNICAL FAILURES, OR ANY OTHER CAUSES, TECHNOLOGICAL OR OTHERWISE, WHICH CORRUPT, DISRUPT OR OTHERWISE AFFECT THE ADMINISTRATION, SECURITY, FAIRNESS, INTEGRITY, OR PROPER CONDUCT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, BUT NOT OBLIGATION, TO CANCEL, TERMINATE, MODIFY, EXTEND OR SUSPEND ANY AND ALL ASPECTS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROCEED IN A MANNER IT DEEMS FAIR REASONABLE AND IN KEEPING WITH THE INTENT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING SELECTION OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED PRIOR TO SUCH CANCELLATION, TERMINATION, MODIFICATION, EXTENSION OR SUSPENSION. SPONSOR FURTHER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL IT SUSPECTS, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, TO BE TAMPERING WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM AND SEEK PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
IN NO EVENT WILL RELEASED PARTIES (DEFINED BELOW) BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ENTRANT'S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE WWW.MYMILESMATTER.COM (US) OR WWW.MYMILESMATTER.CA (CA) OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: EACH ENTRANT AND PRIZE WINNER AGREE, BY ENTERING AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, AND ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DISTRIBUTORS, WEB DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AGENCIES, (AND THEIR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES), SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND ANY OTHER PERSONS OR ENTITIES PARTICIPATING IN THE DESIGN, ADMINISTRATION OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY THREATENED OR ACTUAL INJURIES, LOSS, COSTS, SETTLEMENTS (WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION IS COMMENCED), OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO ANY PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH OR DISABILITY, AND PROPERTY, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES - RELATED ACTIVITY WHETHER HOSTED BY SPONSOR OR A THIRD PARTY OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN PARTS THEREOF INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, SUITS, INJURIES, LOSSES AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT (WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL), WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHER THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ONE OR MORE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES. INDIVIDUALS COVENANT NOT TO SUE ANY RELEASED PARTY OR CAUSE THEM TO BE SUED REGARDING ANY MATTER RELEASED ABOVE; AND FURTHER COVENANT NOT TO DISAFFIRM, LIMIT OR RESCIND THIS RELEASE. A WAIVER BY SPONSOR AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OF ANY TERM IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF ANY OTHER PROVISION.
9. GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant who is a legal resident of the US agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, a Prize, or any portion thereof, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Houston, Texas; and (ii) in addition to the limitations in Section 7 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant who is a legal resident of Canada agrees that (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, a Prize, or any portion thereof, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Province of Alberta and federal laws of Canada, as applicable, and such Entrant shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Alberta over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules; and (ii) in addition to the limitations in Section 7 of these Official Rules, any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees. Except where prohibited by law, all issues concerning the construction, validity and enforcement of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, shall be construed and governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta and federal laws applicable therein, without regard to conflicts of law rules.
10. RESIDENTS OF QUEBEC: Notwithstanding Section 9 above, for Entrants residing in the Province of Québec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of the MyMilesMatter by Shell ROTELLA® Summer Sweepstakes may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (the "Régie") for a ruling. Submission to the Régie is only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Subject to the jurisdiction of the Régie, Sponsor reserves the right to rescind, terminate, suspend, extend or modify the Sweepstakes. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency, between the English-language version and the French language version of these Sweepstakes Rules, the English version shall prevail and govern.
12. WINNER LIST: The name of each Prize winner will be posted online on or before November 30, 2019 at www.mymilesmatter.com (US) and www.mymilesmatter.ca (CA).
13. SPONSOR: Pennzoil Quaker State Company d/b/a SOPUS Products, 150 N. Dairy Ashford, Houston, TX 77079. Canadian address: Shell Canada Limited 400 - 4th Avenue S.W., Calgary, Alberta T2P 2H5.
All currency conversions as of Mach 13, 2019.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are not sponsors of nor otherwise affiliated or associated with this Sweepstakes. All rights reserved.
The OtterBox name and OtterBox trademarks are the property of Otter Products, LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Weber is a registered U.S. trademark of Weber-Stephen Products LLC, 1415 S. Roselle Road, Palatine, IL 60067-6266 U.S.A.
© SOPUS Products 2019. All rights reserved.